Friday, April 10, 2015

Circumstances...

Im overwhelmed..this morning I woke up,sweating hot and after the worst night of sleep I may ever have..our air gave out yesterday.Anyone that knows us,knows we like a cold house:) So we were pretty miserable.We prayed and prayed last evening,that the air would miraculously be fixed..we tried not to talk about another "knock down " and tried not to complain...and this morning I woke up at 6  cause the birds were  chirping so loudly out our open bedroom window and cause I just couldn't sleep ,and instead of feeling upset,knocked down,frusrated with another "thing" I just felt overwhelmed..not in a bad way.In a way like ..I know the maker of the wind.Thats the song I turned on...When im broken and you remind me that you have overcome it all...He's so good.My circumstances change,He never does,that's what I felt this morning,my circumstances have changed since yesterday,but He hasn't.The talk I had with Him yesterday,about my love for Him and His love for me...that remains.That hasn't changed..He's so good. Yesterday I sang at a funeral,my heart breaking as I stood facing a family with tears streaming down their face as they said goodbye to the women who raised them..Their circumstances have changed dramatically in the past couple days...My Jesus has not.No matter what im going through,no matter how far away I think He feels...He has not moved from the time I felt Him right next to me...Im the one whose moved.
So today...Im overwhelmed..with His presence..His grace..I'm overwhelmed.Because He is so good.No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment